Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dices (couples):||127||Load Output Power:||3.1Watt|
|High Temp Wire:||150mm||AC Resistance:||1.95Ohm|
thermoelectric power generator,
thermal electric generators
High Temperature Peltier TEG Thermoelectric Generator 1.95Ohm AC Resistance
1. Using the theory of Seebeck Effect, it can generate power from the temperature difference.
2. It is suitable for detector instruments, various environments where hard to get or unsuitable for electrical power, and the excess or waste heat recycling fields.
3. Top quality & competitive price.
5. Small size&Easy to operate.
6. All products are RoHS and REACH compliant.
7. SGS ISO9001 verified
Thermoelectric power generating module (TEG) is one kind of power generating device which uses
the Seebeck Effect to convert heat source into electricity directly. It has the characteristics of compact structure, reliable performance, maintenance-free, working without noise, low-carbon and green. The heat source of TEG is extremely extensive. It will generate DC electricity continuously as long as there is temperature difference between both sides of module. Besides thermoelectric material, the factor which affects the generating capacity and conversion efficiency of TEG is the temperature difference. The larger temperature difference, the more generating capacity and higher conversion efficiency will be obtained.
|Max Temp of Hotside (deg C)||250|
|Cold side Temp (deg C)||<50|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V)||6.4|
|Matched Load Resistance(ohms)||3.3|
|Matched load output power (W)||3.1|
Measured under 27℃ at 1000Hz
|TEG Width (mm)||40.0+/-0.1|
|TEG Length (mm)||44.7+/-0.1|
|TEG thickness (mm)||3.9+/-0.2|
|Solder Melt Point (deg C)||305|
|High temp Wire (20AWG)||150mm|