Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyurethane Foam Core||Finish:||Conductive Fabric With A Copper-nickel Metal Coating Or Aluminium Foil|
|Beneﬁts:||Easy To Work||Hardness:||32 / 45 / 70 / 150 Kg/cm3|
Triangular Shape Gasket Shielding Foam Gasket
Our standard gaskets have a polyurethane foam core which is available in four different hardness values (32 / 45 / 70 / 150 kg/cm3). The foam core is covered with a conductive fabric with a copper-nickel metal coating or aluminium foil.
Our standard portfolio includes a large range of sizes and shapes. Customized dimensions can be supplied at low cost at any time. The material can also be cut to the length you require or modifi ed to suit your individual needs.
Our profiles are fitted with a non-conductive adhesive tape as standard . The following other versions are also available:
• gaskets with conductive adhesive tape
• several adhesive tapes on a single profi le
• adhesive tapes with removal aid (WRL)
• small and miniature parts assembled on self adhesive paper (STP)
In addition to their excellent shielding effectiveness (as high as over 80 dB @ 100 MHz – 18 GHz), our seals offer you the following beneﬁts:
• they are easy to work and can be cut with a pair of scissors.
• they offer high wear resistance.
• low contact pressure forces mean that thinner metal plates can be used, which in turn reduces costs.
• they have low surface resistance (< 0.08 Ohm).
• seals are a cost-saving method of shielding