Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Capacity:||10W||Running Current:||9A|
thermoelectric cold plate,
electrical cooling plate
Thermoelectric Copper Plate Cooler For University Test ATP010 12VDC
The choice of a cooling technology will depend heavily on the unique requirements of any given application, however, thermoelectric (TE) coolers offer several distinct advantages over other technologies:
• TE coolers have no moving parts and, therefore, need substantially less maintenance.
• Life-testing has shown the capability of TE devices to exceed 100,000 hours of steady state operation.
Introduction To Thermoelectrics
• TE coolers contain no chlorofluorocarbons or other materials which may require periodic replenishment.
• Temperature control to within fractions of a degree can be maintained using TE devices and the appropriate support circuitry.
• TE coolers function in environments that are too severe, too sensitive, or too small for conventional refrigeration.
• TE coolers are not position-dependent.
• The direction of heat pumping in a TE system is fully reversible. Changing the polarity of the DC power supply causes heat to be pumped in the opposite direction—a cooler can then become a heater!
Contact Person: admin
Semiconductor Air Conditioner Thermoelectric Cooler For Enclosure
Semiconductor Cooling Peltier Thermoelectric Water Cooler
Peltier Thermoelectric Cooler Industrial Air Conditioner For Industry Enclosure
Thermal Management Outdoor Air Conditioner Mini Peltier Thermoelectric Assembly 50W 24VDC
Customized Peltier Thermoelectric Cooler Air To Air For ATM Machine
Thermoelectric Cooling Plate / Peltier Cooling Assembly Direct Voltage
Peltier Plate Cooler Cold Thermoelectric Cooling Plate For Analytical Instrument
Peltier Cold Plate Cooler For Laboratory Instrument ,Thermoelectric Cooling Plate