Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Capacity:||10W||Running Current:||9A|
thermoelectric cold plate,
electrical cooling plate
Thermoelectric Copper Plate Cooler For University Test ATP010 12VDC
The choice of a cooling technology will depend heavily on the unique requirements of any given application, however, thermoelectric (TE) coolers offer several distinct advantages over other technologies:
• TE coolers have no moving parts and, therefore, need substantially less maintenance.
• Life-testing has shown the capability of TE devices to exceed 100,000 hours of steady state operation.
Introduction To Thermoelectrics
• TE coolers contain no chlorofluorocarbons or other materials which may require periodic replenishment.
• Temperature control to within fractions of a degree can be maintained using TE devices and the appropriate support circuitry.
• TE coolers function in environments that are too severe, too sensitive, or too small for conventional refrigeration.
• TE coolers are not position-dependent.
• The direction of heat pumping in a TE system is fully reversible. Changing the polarity of the DC power supply causes heat to be pumped in the opposite direction—a cooler can then become a heater!
Contact Person: admin