Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance Size:||77mm(length) × 35mm(width) × 60mm(deep)||Power Supply:||12V ~ 24VDC/AC|
|Control The Temperature Range:||－45～120℃(－40～248℉)||Factory Default:||0℃(32℉)|
|Accuracy:||±1℃(±2℉)||Resolution:||0.1ºC (-19.9 ~ 99.99ºC )|
tec temperature controller,
thermoelectric cooler controller
Digital Temperature Controller With Sensor Thermostat For Incubator
1, Cooling control:
• When the temperature control mode (parameter C2) is set to 0, after the compressor has been delayed, When the cabinet temperature is greater than (control temperature + temperature difference), the compressor starts . Cabinet temperature is less than the control temperature, the compressor stops.|
• To protect the compressor, the time for the compressor to stop each time must exceed the delay time (E4 parameter), then compress can restart.
2, Heating control:
• Temperature control mode (parameter C2) is set to 1, the heater after a delay, when the cabinet temperature is less than (control temperature - temperature difference), the heater began to heat. Cabinet temperature is greater than the control temperature, the heater stops heating.
3, Alarm function:
• After the initial shutdown, when the sensor temperature exceeds the P1 maximum alarm value, or less than P2 minimum alarm value, and the continuous time exceeds the alarm delay time P3, enter the alarm state.
• When the alarm indicator flashes, the alarm relay is on. Press any key to stop flashing, but still on. When the temperature returns to normal, the alarm relay is disconnected and the alarm indicator goes off.
• In the high temperature alarm, when the cabinet temperature is lower than (P1 maximum alarm value - alarm hysteresis P4), out of the alarm.
• In the low temperature alarm, when the cabinet temperature is higher than (P2 maximum alarm value + alarm hysteresis P4), out of the alarm.
• Connected to the power supply after two seconds, when the library temperature in a constant temperature state, the direct start of the alarm without the need for the initial shutdown.
• When adjusting the alarm parameter value, the high temperature alarm value (P1 parameter) must be greater than the low temperature alarm value (P2 parameter) .
4, Abnormal mode of operation:
Cabinet temperature probe short circuit or high temperature limit (greater than 120 ℃ 248 ℉) show "HH" ; Cabinet temperature probe open or low temperature limit (less than - ℃ - ℉) show "LL". The alarm light flashes .
1, To prevent high frequency interference, the probe line can not be bundled with the power line or control line parallel, to separate wiring.
2, Such as installation needs, can extend the probe line up to 100 meters, no need to re-check.
3, The thermostat can not be installed in a dripping place.
Contact Person: admin